Confirming Insurance Coverage
Prior to your appointment, we will ask you to provide some basic information using our patient portal. Providing information through the patient portal prior to your appointment helps avoids any potential delays in confirming insurance coverage. Please be sure to have an updated insurance card when you arrive for your appointment.
- Co-payments for routine appointments will be collected prior to your appointment.
- Co-payments for surgery can be paid up to the day of surgery.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards or checks.
- We are not equipped to take cash payments
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Adventist HealthNet fee-for-service
- Aetna fee-for-service (Commercial)
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Aetna shared savings
- CareFirst shared savings
- CareFirst Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Devon Healthcare
- Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (Medicare Advantage plan)
- Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan
- Johns Hopkins Priority Partners (Medicaid plan)
- Johns Hopkins USFHP (Tricare Partner)
- Medicare ( Maryland, D.C, Virginia)
- One Health Quality Alliance
- United Healthcare (Commercial)
- United Healthcare (VA Community Care Network for Military Veterans)
- University of Maryland Health Partners (Medicaid plan)